Adding a co-host to your Brandcast is quick and easy! Just follow the steps below:
1. In your Live Brandcast view, you'll click on the button that says "+ Co-Hosts" at the top right
2. You will see a list of all live listeners - you can use the search bar to find a specific person's name or simply click on their avatar when you see it in the list
3. After selecting your cohost(s), you'll click the pink "Add" button at the bottom of the screen
4. Your co-hosts will receive a push notification inviting them to join the Brandcast
5. As soon as a co-host accepts the invitation, you will receive a push notification at the bottom of your screen letting you know they are live with you
6. That's it! Have a wonderful Brandcast!
Brandcast Co-Host Tips
- Ensure your co-hosts have created Hovr profiles before the Brandcast begins. This allows them to set up a profile photo and add contact information before going live.
- In order to add an individual as a co-host, they must first be a listener on the Brandcast. They will need to join your live Brandcast either through the push notification or the Brandcast section of Hovr.
- We recommend for your co-hosts to enable all audio permissions prior to coming on stage to have the most seamless experience.