Enabling cookies on Firefox is quick and easy. This article will give you steps to allow the cookies and start networking!
1. Open your Firefox browser and navigate to your intended event or brand website.
2. At the top of your browser, click on the shield icon to the left of the website URL
3. A menu will pop out showing you the protection status of this page.
4. Click on "Protection Settings" at the bottom of the menu.
5. Scroll down to "Cookies and Site Data" and click the "Manage Exceptions" button.
6. Enter the URL of your website in the empty field, and select "Allow".
7. Click the blue "Save Changes" button.
8. That's it! Hovr will appear on your reloaded page and you'll be networking in no time!
Here's to Hitting it Off!