Enabling cookies on Safari is quick and easy. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Open the Safari browser on your computer and access your intended site.
2. You will see a "Safari" menu at the top left of your screen. Click on it to expand the drop down menu.
3. Select "Preferences".
4. Click on the "Privacy" tab in the dialogue box.
5. Uncheck the boxes labeled "Prevent cross-site tracking" and "Block all cookies".
6. Close the Preferences window and reload your browser.
That's it! You should now be able to see Hovr on the screen and get to networking. If you have any further questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Here's to hitting it off!